Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Twitter

Hi !

Our class today was about RSS and bookmarking, but also about Twitter. I 've already had an account but I used it just for one of my internship to follow some golf players. So I'm not very good in using this social media but I'm going to learn now.

So our homework for next week is to follow in Twitter 5 people or organizations and now I'm going to explain why I choose to follow them.

Media & Marketing:
This tweet is about Media agency, marketing, advertising and entertainment news from The Wall Street Journal. So follow it can help me to build my brand in being inform about the last news marketing strategies of the others companies on the market.

ABC news:
There is a lot of Twitters about news but I choose to follow ABC news because it's a very famous news deliver and I think it gives good information about everything, and it's very important to be updated about what is happen all around the world.

Apple, Redbull
I choose to follow some famous companies to see how they use the social medias and if I would like to build a brand I will choose companies in the same area as my brand to see what do the competition.

Idrac:
Finally, I choose to keep an eye on the twitters of my school in France like that I can see some teachers interviews, some news about the masters, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea to "spy" on some big companies and how they are dealing with Twitter.

    ReplyDelete