Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Communities

Hello everyone !

So for this week we had to join two communities that we can legitimately benefit from joining. I choose to be an "expert" in to be a foreign student in UCR for one quarter mores specifically a french foreign student. So my two discussions are about travelling in California.

The first one was in TripAdvisor, a very famous community for travels. I Ask about a good and cheap hotel for 5 students in Los Angeles and I had several answers, in my discussion (13 replies) and in private messages (3 messages). I thank them and replies to some questions. Now I have some good Hotel for our trip in November!


The second one was in a less famous community, Frommers about the best and cheaper way to go from Union Station to Lax and I had 3 replies for know.

So it was a good experience and it will help me for my future travels to discover more about California !



No comments:

Post a Comment