Monday, November 19, 2012

My personnal statistics

Hi everyone !
After we have seen about the ROI, this weekend is about our statistics in social media. I will talk about my blog and Twitter but not about Facebook, because I don't use my real account so it's not relevant.

My blog:
 
Pageviews all time history: 271
 
More about my audience:
- About my pageviews by countries, my blog is mostly visited by Americans (7), but also by one person from Germany, one by, Ireland, One by South Korea and one from Netherlands.
- To see my blog, my audience use two operating systems: Windows and Macintosh
- On these operating systems, the people who visit my blog use different borwsers:
Twitter:
Tweets: 11
Follows: 41
Followers: 22


1 comment:

  1. Before to attempt this class, I didn't that we could do stats like this. It is very helpful to know how it is working.

    ReplyDelete